Spring SPA offers at the 5-star SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof!
Spring is beautiful… and your skin will be too thanks to !QMS
Even those suffering from spring fatigue can feel fit, healthy and beautiful during a SPA holiday at the 5-star SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof in Tyrol. Our hideaway is a place for relaxation, activity and pure enjoyment, nestled between the Stubai Glacier and lush Alpine pastures, surrounded by fresh flowers and snow-capped peaks!
One of the best SPA hotels in Austria – especially in spring
The 3,000sqm jSPA is one of Austria’s largest wellbeing facilities and includes Vitality World with indoor-outdoor pools and 20 different wellness experiences, the Tyrolean barn-style SPA CHALET, and the luxurious Private SPA Suite. No wonder the jSPA at our 5-star SPA hotel has just been nominated for the prestigious 2019 World Luxury Spa Awards! Our beauty and wellness experts in the jOYFUL wellbeing area will pamper you with unique signature treatments, relaxing or invigorating body and facial treatments and, of course, special spring offers for the perfect start to spring! Charming Tyrolean luxury, panoramic views of the Stubai mountains and complete privacy included!
A beautiful start to spring with !QMS & jSPA
This is our most beautiful news: together with !QMS (Quick Magic Skin), our jSPA team have put together a highly effective spring offer. Because right now, during the transition from winter to spring, we should treat our skin with very special care. Look forward to luxurious 5-star SPA treatments, combined with the highest German quality standards for your skin. Our SPA Manager Lenka Pomahacova reveals our best spring SPA offers.
- Do you suffer from springtime fatigue? Then it’s time for our brand new Urban Repair Facial from !QMS. It’s the perfect solution to revive your skin – radiate from the inside out!
- Your skin’s best personal coach: the new EpiGen Pollution Rescue Overnight Mask from !QMS is exclusive to our SPA hotel in Tyrol. It blasts tired-looking skin with intense hydration and care.
- The ingenious skincare treatment: EpiGen Daily-Detox Serum by !QMS. It’s specially designed to reduce skin damage caused by external factors such as UV rays, light and pollution. A real treat for your complexion!
- Beauty tip: the EpiGen Pollution Rescue Overnight Mask and the EpiGen Daily-Detox Serum are also available exclusively as a duo set at the SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof in Stubai. Unique, ground-breaking and skin-improving – spring has never been so beautiful!
- A brand-new body care treatment at our SPA hotel: anti-cellulite contouring treatment! It focuses on the lower body region and is designed to improve circulation and give your skin intensive hydration. The specially developed products remove waste toxins to refine the skin structure and tighten body contours. It’s time to show more skin again…
- Personal coach for your body: Pro-Body Exfoliator! It’s a blend of intensive exfoliation with revitalising natural oils and a protective antioxidant extract, which refines the skin structure, stimulates skin metabolism and invigorates the senses. For smooth, revitalised and rejuvenated skin.
- Revitalizing Lift-o-Firm Body is a very effective contouring cream which tightens and firms problem areas of the body. An innovative active ingredient complex of encapsulated bitter orange extract and caffeine refines the body contours and tones the skin. Essential oils invigorate and inspire the senses.
10 feel-good tips from the SPA experts for your SPA holiday
This is me:
SPA Manager Lenka Pomahacova introduces herself
I have worked as a beautician at SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof since December 2014. In November 2018 I was promoted to SPA Manager. In my work, I love the variety and challenges of each and every day – and the magical mix of beauty, management and economy. I love working with my highly qualified team almost as much as treating our guests – whether I’m providing treatments or creating personalised SPA programmes for our clients’ individual needs. My training? After graduating from a vocational high school (specialising in industrial technology, economics, accounting and psychology), I continued my education as a masseuse, specialised in Breuss massage, Raindrop Technique, lymphatic drainage, honey massage, Ayurveda (Shirodhara, Mukabhyanga, Abhyanga) and Lomi Lomi Nui. In addition, I’m also a trained beautician, podiatrist and make-up artist. Being open to new things is probably one of my best characteristics – and one of the reasons why I enjoy working at the Jagdhof in Stubai so much!