Spring returns to the Stubai Valley with plenty of sunshine and lovely warm weather. As the mountain meadows come into bloom, outdoor pursuits like hiking tempt us out of hibernation, while the mighty Stubai Glacier continues to be a magnet for skiers. Find relaxation and wellness at the Relais & Châteaux SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof’s 3,000sqm jSPA wellness hideaway. This unique sanctuary in Tyrol bids you to take a break from everyday life and relax in the heart of the tranquil Stubai Alps. The 5-star wellness hotel in Tyrol has received many awards; most recently Connoisseur Circle confirmed its rating as the ‘best SPA HOTEL in Austria’. The Jagdhof is the picture-perfect place to stay for your spring spa and wellness holiday in Tyrol.
Outdoor pursuits in the fresh mountain air complemented by varied strength and endurance exercises as well as relaxing Yoga classes: your active holiday is never dull at the 5-star spa hotel in Tyrol. Our instructors are here to help you get fit and achieve a healthy self-image in group classes or one-to-one.
- The Jagdhof’s gym is fitted with the latest TechnoGym equipment for optimal strength training.
- Fit & Fun: our dedicated spinning room for effective endurance training – whatever the weather.
- Personal training is available on request: tailor-made programmes to boost endurance, coordination, strength and weight loss.
- Two weekly Yoga classes with mountain views are held in the SPA CHALET.
- Guests of the SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof enjoy free use of the gym and Fit & Fun facilities.
- Plate One sessions available on request.
Our feel-good wellness areas stretch across 3,000 impressive square metres. The Vitality World, jOYFUL wellbeing area, SPA CHALET and Private SPA Suite offer a sublime wellness haven for limitless discovery and relaxation.